Subsist Scenarios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a good mental challenge that makes you think in ways you never knew before MON? Try out these fun solo or cooperative scenarios and see how you SUBSIST MON!

2 posters

The "typed out response" practice scenario

BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

The "typed out response" practice scenario Empty The "typed out response" practice scenario

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:55 pm

In this practice scenario the MON's who work together in this scenario must each type out their own creative/detailed response to the situations presented to them. This requires the team of Subsisters to pay close attention to what each other do and how they will indirectly/directly effect them and the story. This allows the team to communicate and work out what they will plan to do next for the scenario MON!
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

The "typed out response" practice scenario Empty The initial post

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:03 pm

This is the initial post where I update the party size the inventory of the group and the status of the group. (That is if there happens to be more than one person in the group at the same time)

The start::::::::::::::::::

Inventory: (5 broken pipes)

Party: Mumbles

::::::::
    A gigantic, red, floating orb is spinning inside a big room. You are thrown out of it and fall flat on your face. It is dark, cold and you appear to be starving. Their are four doors on each side of this rectangle shaped room. One door on each side. One to the north, south, east and west of your current position. You look and you see up above about a dozen suspended platforms. They are too high for you to reach. You also notice that under the red orb are some pipes laying on the ground not attached to anything. How do you act in this situation?

::::::::::::

(Now the first MON to respond to this post will start the scenario. Essentially this orb can spawn any new person who wants to join the action.)

Last edited by BIGMON ON CAMPUS on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    CantingTitan

The "typed out response" practice scenario Empty Re: The "typed out response" practice scenario

Post  CantingTitan Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool i edited this post

Last edited by CantingTitan on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i felt like it)
    CantingTitan

The "typed out response" practice scenario Empty Re: The "typed out response" practice scenario

Post  CantingTitan Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 pm

oh ok so i try to build my way up to the doors with the pipes
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 pm

You put the pipes together and you try to climb them. There is no easy place to stick them in the ground so any attempt to climb them ends up having you fall on your face. By the way the doors are not high up like the platforms are. They are just on each end of the room at floor level so you do not need the pipes to "bring you up" to them. So what do you do now MON?
    CantingTitan

Post  CantingTitan Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

i try to climb the platform
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Canting MON, the platforms are too high for you to reach so you cannot climb them. As mentioned in my original post above they are "too high for you to reach". So what do you do instead MON?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:08 am