Subsist Scenarios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a good mental challenge that makes you think in ways you never knew before MON? Try out these fun solo or cooperative scenarios and see how you SUBSIST MON!

2 posters

The Q and A Practice Scenario

BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

The Q and A Practice Scenario Empty The Q and A Practice Scenario

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

This scenario is a practice version to see if you like the Q and A layout for the scenario. Basically you are given a position in an area that is detailed in one of my posts. I then give you a list of responses and you must choose one. I will then provide to you the actions that take place after your decision and post a new position with a new list of questions. Go ahead and give this a try MON!!!

Since this is a practice scenario players can jump in and out and are not commited to finish this entire scenario. This is basically testing out the environment to see if you prefer this way of playing out Subsist Scenarios or you do not.
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

The Q and A Practice Scenario Empty Intial state for party

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 pm

This is the initial post where I update the party size the inventory of the group and the status of the group. (That is if there happens to be more than one person in the group at the same time)

The start::::::::::::::::::

Inventory: NONE

Party: bigSteve

::::::::
    A gigantic blue floating orb is spinning inside a big room. A figure spawns from it and it is:

A. Yourself
    B. Someone you did not expect
    C. Your mom
    D. Me
    E. Someone Random

::::::::::::

(Now the first MON to respond to this post will start the scenario. Essentially this orb can spawn any new person who wants to join the action.)

Last edited by BIGMON ON CAMPUS on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bigsteve24

The Q and A Practice Scenario Empty Re: The Q and A Practice Scenario

Post  bigsteve24 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

e
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:55 am

Now the figure that spawned was a typical old guy. He walks over to the other side of this big room and opens a door. He looks and sees BigSteve strapped to a chair with tape over his mouth. silent He closes the door behind him and sits down in front of you in another chair. What do you do?

A. Wiggle
    B. Attempt to yell at him
    C. Stay still
    D. Give him a mean face
    E. Pretend to laugh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:25 pm