Subsist Scenarios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a good mental challenge that makes you think in ways you never knew before MON? Try out these fun solo or cooperative scenarios and see how you SUBSIST MON!

Forum rules?

BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    BIGMON ON CAMPUS
    Admin

Forum rules? Empty Forum rules?

Post  BIGMON ON CAMPUS Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Here is a basic rule list of what not to do on this site MON!

1. Do not share links/pictures/application of anything profane or virus filled MON!

2. No use of profane language MON! It is not cool here!

3. Do not spam on the forums MON! Replying to posts too often or posting in sections where you have no business in or doulbe/triple/quadruple/etc posting is consider spam and you will be advised to stop or else you will be a banned MON!

4. Do not try to disrespect other members or especially ME the admin MON! This will cause problems and make this forum less enjoyable MON! However we are allowed to tease each other or troll in a friendly manner. lol!

5. Do not get angry if the scenario is not going your way MON! These scenario's are not perfect and neither are they supposed to be easy MON! If you decide to rage quit this forum or a specific scenario then ultimately you waisted my time MON! Which is very bad MON!

6. Do not confuse yourself MON! These scenarios can be very abstract and require your full attention to comprehend the situations that are going on MON! If you have questions either ask in your scenario's topic or ask in the questions section of this forum MON! study

7. Do not abandon your scenarios without notifying the group and/or ME MON! You will cause the scenario to most likely become a confusing waist of time MON!

8. Do not try to manipulate this site MON! I will not award you privilages to change things if you are just going to abuse your power MON! (If I decide to give you BIGMON powers that is)

9. We can be silly sometimes MON! But do not just fool around in the scenarios as if you don't care what happens MON! It provides me little/no motivation to continue to include you in the scenarios MON!

10. Do not try/plan/intend to ruin the scenario for other Subsisters MON! They will not welcome you into the story just so you can sabotage it for them! It is allowed to manipulate your way above other Subsisters in certain cases. But don't be encouraged to completely ruin it for someone else because they might leave or quit a certain scenario or this site totally MON!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:35 am